Submittal Forms
Current Contests
Recent Contests

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW   2017   Nov 25   Claimed Score

Click on a call below for a list of all the contests for which that call sign is listed as an operator. Click on the [email] link to send an e-mail to the contester who posted the claimed score.

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: -choose state-
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Location: Southern Europe
Radios: SO2R  

Summary:   Compare Scores
BandQSOsZonesCountries
160:4291459
80:12452386
40:204135109
20:243531110
15:134030103
10:301021
Total:7520143488Total Score9,302,833

 

Club: [none]

Comments:     [email]     2017-11-28 09:19:29
Wow what a contest, this is the 1st time ever I pass the 7500qsos mark, and more is possible. First of all I want to thank my girlfriend Ana, my mum and dad (CT1CJJ) for all the support they have been giving all these years to maintain the station up and running. My flight from France to Portugal was at 17 local time and I arrived around 18h local which is the same as UTC. It was Black Friday, the shopping Madness so it took us longer than I wanted to get to the station. Luckily I have prepared most of the station just after cq worldwide SSB. I usually sleep for 4 hours just before the contest so I can make the full 48 hours but I wasn't able to do it this time so I ended up making only 44 hours. I operated about 90% of the contest in 2BSIQ with 1 keyboard and with scripts configured in DXLOG and the remaining 10% s&p mainly on 160 80 40 and 10. I started the contest with five straight hours at 260 qsos per hour but my personnal best was 290 between 15 and 20m around 9am. 10m never opened to run, I guess I tried to run 2 times without sucess. When running USA on 15m and 20m I noticed very low activity from east coast and lots more from west coast, even on 80m I dont recall making that many qsos with W6/7. The new station is performing amazingly well and all the antenna switching with touch screens is really a killer. I want to thank everyone who called me and season's greetings to everyone. 73 Filipe CT1ILT